Wonders of the Universe 1 Wonders of the Universe 1

Amazing!

I enjoyed it from beginning to end. The whole "love at first sight" was sort of cliche to me, but the overall animation, music, and humor, which was far from lacking, made up for it no problem. Great pilot, and it shows great promise. I can't wait to see more!

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Madness at its best.

Nothing more needs to be said. You've been entertaining us for years, and I certainly hope you have no intention of stopping now.

Stamper N' Johnny Stamper N' Johnny

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE THOUGHT! IT'S THE FIVE!!!

Funny. It deserves a 5. So you get one from me.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

You have tickled my funny bone like never before.

And for that, I give you a 10. Thank you. Thank you for finally stepping up to the grammar-challenged, pre-pubescent blammers on this website with a trendy word flash, amazing voice over, beautiful music, and downright humor. I watched it twice just so I could choke on my own spit once again from laughing so hard. Once again, thank you. You have done a great service to this website. And for that, I applaud you.

Lines In Time Lines In Time

This was nothing short of beautiful.

Beautiful story, beautiful flash work, beautiful choice in music...beautiful work, man. It brought me to tears.

The Moon Planet The Moon Planet

So cute!!!

That could just brighten anyone's day. Very nicely done.

John of War John of War

Great animation, but that's about all I could say.

I'm afraid the humor seemed a bit sour. I smirked here and there, but it was dry and about humorless through the whole thing, but I did enjoy the end. Other than the animation being good, I'm afraid it wasn't one of my favorites of yours. Sorry, Johnny.

JohnnyUtah responds:

OH YOU SHOULD BE SORRY. AND YOU *WILL* BE EVEN MORE SORRY WHEN I FUCK YOUR SISTER

Love, Mass Effect 2 Style Love, Mass Effect 2 Style

Perfect, funny, and true

So many people played this game just to get in her pants. Thanks for this. It was great.

Super Smash Super Smash

You just...blew my mind...

And there's nothing more to say. I believe it's already been said. Watched the better version on YouTube as well. Gave it a 5, and I gave it a 5 here as well. Amazing. That Bowser is amazing!

Chibi Awesome Chibi Awesome

Not bad. You did Egoraptor justice.

A good job at it. Looked a lot like his old school work. Seemed a bit sketchy at parts, and maybe could have used some tweaks in the audio, but I don't have too many complaints to this.